Customer Service Representative At GE Oil & Gas
GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry—from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work.
GE Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 1976557
Aberdeen, Lagos, United Kingdom, Nigeria
Based in Onne, Nigeria the Workshop controls technician will be responsible for the refurbishment of SCM’s and IWOC’s controls repairs. He will report to the workshop supervisor and be competent in workshop practices, electrical & hydraulic fault finding.
- Responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. Follows an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives. Has the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- In a call center environment, provide outstanding service and representation to external and internal customers through accurate order entry and call handling with superior, professional communications
- Support other Customer Service Representatives in the Customer Service Center (CSC) to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Work as a liaison between the customer, sales, product management, logistics for supply and demand and other corporate personnel
- Responsible for ensuring Field Support tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for understanding all SAP / ERP Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure accuracy of documentation including shipping, invoicing and finance systems
- Responsible to process return of goods from customers
- Participate in departmental training programs
- Adhere to Customer Service Center Standard Operating Procedures
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with proven experience in customer service)
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- SAP / ERP Knowledge is preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong sense of priority
- Ability to work independently and a strong team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Sound business acumen
- Able to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers.