Vacancy For The Role Of A Group Human Resources & Admin Manager
Our client is a group of companies into Oil and Gas, Industrial Printing and NGO Services. As a result of growth and expansion, the position of a Group Human Resources & Admin Manager has become vacant.
Reports to: The Executive Vice Chairman
The Group Human Resources & Admin Manager directs the HR & Admin activities of the group and oversees the overall Administrative, Human Resources & Corporate Affairs operations/strategies of the company.
HR Strategic Planning
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy
- Design the group human resources department structure, positions and process system in compliance to its strategic mandate
- Review, amend and draft job descriptions and qualifications required for the staff of the group human resources department
- Formulate HR Plans, Policies &procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Prepare HR budget and ensure the activities are within the budget.
- Provide technical & professional advice to legal representative for legal proceedings related to HR.
Man Power Planning
- Organize meetings with Management, plans for manpower as per requirements.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring.
- Develop the recruitment and selection process to include:
Appointment /Confirmation / Termination / Resignation /PROCEDURES/PROCESS
Compensations Schemes & Benefits Management
- Review and analyze the group subsidiaries vis-à-vis jobs / roles, salaries, ranking and benefit system.
Performance Appraisals and Management
- Formulate effective performance appraisal policy, procedures and ensure its compliance.
- Review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process
Employees Relations Management
- Set up policies and procedures for the treatment of employees horizontal and vertical inter-organizational conflicts
- Enhance organization communications
- Encourage and develop employee communications
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and occupational and health safety
Training and staff Development
- Identify the areas for development
- Explore the new skills to enhance productivity
- Administer the Training Policy.
- Minimum Masters in Business Administration with an emphasis on Human Resources is desirable (but not essential)
- Must have certifications from CIPM, CIPD, NITAD etc. or other reputable HR professional bodies
- Age should be between 35 and 45 years.
Working Experience & Skills
- 8 to 12 years of working experience in human resources management and / or organizational development
- Previous experience in the manufacturing/ Oil & Gas industry is desirable
- Previous experience in HR strategy development, operations and administrative design and implementation
- Previous experience with human resource management information application
- Proven experience in developing HR departments from scratch
- Familiar with the use World, Excel, power point etc…….
- Fluent written and spoken English language.
Personal qualities & behavioral traits
- Result oriented driven individual
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to lead teams and empower staff
- Ability to innovate and create new concepts
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6pm
Salary is very attractive.
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH STATED YEARS OF HUMAN RESOURCES EXPERIENCE SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Group HR & Admin’ as subject of mail.
Application Closes 12th September, 2014.