Nestoil Plc, was incorporated in Nigeria in 1991 for the provision of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to the energy and oil & gas industry. Since then, Nestoil has grown to become the leading indigenous EPC provider for major IOCs (International Oil Companies) in Sub-Saharan Africa like National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total, etc. Our objective at Nestoil is to become one Nigerian EPC firm with international posture, which by dedication to the use of highly skilled, goal driven professionals and unique innovative technology, provide first class service to its clients while making a meaningful contribution to society.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Job ID: OBJH0004
Location: Okija, Anambra State
- Examine human samples such as blood, tissue, urine or cerebrospinal and faecal material for enzymes, hormones, and other constituents;
- Analyse cell cultures grown from tissue samples and identify blood groups;
- Work with computers, sophisticated automated machinery, microscopes and other hi-tech laboratory equipment;
- Monitor the effects of medication and other programmes of treatment by carrying out further tests;
- Make use of information technology to accurately record and analyse data, write reports and share results;
- Respond to and redirect professional enquiries;
- Assist in the production of laboratory documentation, particularly relating to policies and standard operating procedures;
- Develop new methods of investigation and keep up to date with diagnostic innovations;
- Implement quality control procedures (both internal and external) to maintain accurate results;
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS) or its equivalent
- At least 2 years relevant experience, preferably in a hospital setting.
Must Have (apart from the above):
- Patience, decisiveness and meticulousness.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Accuracy, with good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills in English and Ibo (an advantage).
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV with subject tagged “Medical Laboratory Scientist-OBJH0004” to: email@example.com