Vixa Pharmaceutical aims to be Nigeria’s leading pharmaceutical company with a wide range of product categories that include; Anti- Malarial, Anti-Biotic, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Emetic, Steroids, NSAID drugs, Anti-Spasmodic, Anti-Hypertensive, Worm Expellant, Anti-Histamine and Anti- Psychotic drugs.
Due to expansion in its operations, an indigenous and fast growing Pharmaceuticals company with head office located in Lagos, has an urgent need for suitably and qualified candidate to work and cover its Mowe/Ibafo Operation, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: (Mowe-Ibafo) Ogun
Main Purpose of Position
- The Admin Officer is responsible for the day-to-day general administration, financial and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations.
- The Admin Officer is responsible for accommodation, property facilities and records and also involve in activities such as project planning & management, and development & execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed;
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts;
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system;
- Organizes, coordinates and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events when the need arises;
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating and review administrative policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive & confidential issues.
- Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries;
- Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management;
- Provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment’
Preferred Education and Experience
- B.Sc /HND Business Administration, Accounting & Social sciences
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Professional qualification in related field will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s, with intended position clearly indicated as subject of the mail to: [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2016.