VP Sales (Global) At IROKOtv
Dubbed the “Netflix of Africa”, iROKOtv.com is the worlds largest online distributor of African movies. Headquartered in Africa’s most populous country, Nigeria, with regional offices in Newyork and Johannedburg, the business has an audience in excess of 6million people worldwide and is regularly featured as one of Africa’s fastest growing internet businesses in worldwide press including Techcrunch, CNN, CNBC,Africa, BBC, Variety, Financial Times, Economist and Forbes.
With substantial revenue projections expected over the next 3-5years, iROKO Studios is now recruiting for a number of key senior executive roles.
VP Sales (Global)
iROKO is looking for a talented and experienced sales guru to join our expanding team as the VP of sales.
Crucial to this role is an understanding of how to monetize African Content to an international market
As VP in charge of Global sales, you will be responsible for maintaining our existing relationships with our PayTV network partners as well as forging new ones. You will also work with 3rd party distributions in different regions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MBA essential
- Academic qualification from a top Ivy league school desirable
- Expert in contract negotiations
- 3+ years sales & marketing experience within the film and television in the African industry
- Knowledge working with major broadcasting / TV networks such as BBC, MultiChoice, Pana etc
- A strong understanding of the African content market and how to monetize across various platforms desirable.
- Strong sales & business development skills