Warehouse Assistant At AG Leventis Nigeria Plc
For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate – AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Loading and unloading products from incoming trucks to warehouse
- Placing of products on shelves / places in the warehouse according to warehouse plan
- Knowledge and identification of all products by code and by appearance
- Order preparation upon protocols given from Supervisors and Managers
- Transportation of goods to clients when the need arises
- Conducting necessary service to products (valves etc) if needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A relevant Diploma Certificate in any relevant course from any of the Higher Institutions
- Proven warehouse experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at his level.
- Outgoing, energetic and inspirational. Tireless, tenacious and a good sense of humour
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com