Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Warehouse General Labor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (2 weeks on/2 weeks off)
- Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks in a warehouse environment. Lifts and moves materials. Loads and unloads vehicles. Performs other activities as needed in support of warehouse operations.
- Day to day execution of the warehouse activities in all aspects of warehouse operations; Goods receiving, issuing, storage, and other basic warehouse functions
- Operate ensuring effective safety, security and controls performance that meets the global standard
- Operate consistent with established procedures, controls and Procurement Warehouse Handbook
- Administrative activities to support operations as appropriate in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems, spreadsheets and databases, and other.
- Communicate regularly with Business Unit Clients, Procurement Colleagues and Suppliers on day-to-day operations
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Strong safety, security and controls awareness
- Must be knowledgeable in Warehouse Management / Materials Distribution and Inventory Control requirements / basic standards
- Familiarity with SAP R/3 and general warehousing technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interface Clients, Procurement Colleagues and Suppliers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply