Le‘ Venue Property Development Company Limited the flagship company of the Le‘ Venue Group is a private and independent company which is positioned as a one stop solutions practice to take advantage of opportunities in the Nigerian and global market places. It was incorporated in 2008 and has been in operation ever since.
- Le’Venue Group is looking to hire a web designer/administrator with the right blend of creativity and technical expertise.
The web designer/administrator will:
- Be responsible for the design, content management and administration of company websites.
- Work with the marketing team to produce creative designs for Le’Venue’s brand marketing efforts across various platforms.
- Should possess good developing skills and expertise in appropriate software/programming languages.
Duties will include:
- Creating email marketing campaigns.
- Implementing SEO techniques and manage websites.
- Keeping up with technological trends.
- Creating and administering Le’Venue websites.
- University degree
- At least 3 years of experience as a web designer
- Should have proven graphic designing experience.
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Be able to keep track of industry trends and competition
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline: 9 February, 2018