Web Developer Job Vacancy at New Usual Limited
At New Usual, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our approach helps to control and reduce operating costs by consolidating existing assets, helping to align technical relationships, conducting sound business process leadership, and pursuing customer-centric strategy and service predictability. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
New Usual is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Web Developer
- Have basic understanding of MVC will be beneficial.
- Experience of PHP 5, MySQL and OOP will be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Joomla will be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of MS Navision will be beneficial.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issue ia also a plus.
- Have basic experience of ASP.NET programming, C# or VB.Net, XHTML, CSS, XML and XSL.
- Be knowledgeable and experienced at MS SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008.
- Be skilled in database design, business analysis, requirements capturing and technical specification.
- Have basic experience with integrating web design with back-end coding.
- Have basic experience of building and maintaining content management systems.
- Create functional and user friendly database-driven web sites.
- Modify and Improve on existing websites for clients.
- Test websites, troubleshoot and fix website problems or bugs.
18th September, 2014
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CVs & Cover letters to:[email protected]