Tros Technologies offers IT consultancy and services such as software development and systems integration to various business segments across industries. Through excellent technical capabilities, the company delivers end-to-end technology-led business solutions to its clients. This enables the clients to not just to gain high efficiency levels in their respective business processes but also garner the much-needed competitive edge over peers in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in a web development environment.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Manages sales of the company’s IT products and services within a defined geographic area.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and company earnings.
- Collaborates with Management in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
Details of Functions
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with management.
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers in client organisations.
- Develops sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all companys products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staffs productivity.
- Collaborates with management to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Holds regular meetings with sales staff.
- A University Degree in Information Technology, Marketing or Business Studies is preferred
- A minimum of Eight years of related sales experience in the IT industry
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies, including online and social media marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
- email@example.com for Web Developer Position
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Sales Manager Position
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.