Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Hobark International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WAT Webmaster, Service
Req ID: Req-1060
- To professionally manage the company’s internal communication portal – WAT, publish validated company news and manage Corporate Business Information System (Digital Signage).
Scope of Work/Technical:
- The job involves management of the WAT/intranet portal. It involves liaison with IST and other entities across the company in the dissemination of information to all staff.
- The intranet is the main tool for internal communication
- HND or B. Sc. in Computer Science or Business Studies or Professional Diploma in Software Engineering. 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of Company Processes and Procedures.
- Good writing and analytical skills, discretion, confidentiality and integrity
- Knowledge of graphic designs is added advantage.
- Computer literacy and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Formatting texts and images received from communication officers for intranet publication.
- Collating information received from departments and divisions for intranet publication on the various sites
- Monitor and ensure the smooth performance and maintenance of the WAT server in liaison with Information
- Designing new graphics and maintaining the company’ s intranet website/ WAT Portal
- Ensuring affiliate’s compliance with Group requirements/update of WAT with Group news and information
- Creating and maintaining Site pages on the WAT Portal
Systems and Telecoms (IST) Division and HQ:
- Liaison with IST on the administration of the Web server
- Providing technical support for production of internal publications i.e. TupNews, Focus Nigeria, Partnership, policies and presentation materials, etc
- Ensuring the day to day update of the intranet pages like The Nigeria Press, Appointments, and Stories covered for publishing with other necessary updates.
- Carries out any other duties/projects that may be assigned by the hierarchy
- BSc, Engineering, EPC, Operations, Production, QA/QC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply