Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
- Ensure timely supplies to units, of assigned items from vendors
- Raise LPO’s & Cancel the ones not serviceable in ERP
- Maintain and update current prices of all items
- Reconcile Statement of Accounts of all vendors
- Compare and recommend competitive prices from vendors
- Verify purchase indents, orders & Supplier Invoices
- Visit Customs, CHA’s, NAFDAC, SON, Banks & production units
- Filing of Shipping & Statutory documents
- Implement Cost saving projects with vendors
- Report and maintain Trade creditor payments
- Generate Consumption & Inventory Control reports for analysis
- Bachelor in Science/ Economics; HND
- Additional Certification in Purchasing & Supply preferred
- Min 1-2 year experience in Procurement / Supply Chain
- Hands-on experience in Excel & other MS office tools
- Experience in Consumer Industry / Alcoholic beverages preferred
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- We need the skills and expertise of an experienced Sales Engineer. We’re looking for a creative but budget-conscious professional who can both take and give direction.
- Serve customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Interpersonal skill, Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Marketing, Product Development, Presentation Skills, Management Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Analytical skills, Innovation
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4- 5 years sales experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory position
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with project management solutions.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- To manage a team of Welfare staff and be part of a Senior Leadership Team working with the House Manager.
- To manage the staff team working hours, overtime, annual leave, achievement of targets and completion of restricted budgets to ensure accurate and appropriate spending takes place.
- Overseeing the daily management of the facility and staff members working at a house.
- Aiding with budget creation and management.
- Work in partnership with the House Manager to ensure proper maintenance of the residence.
- Be practically involved and deliver hands on services and delegate project support within all Welfare staff team.
- Allocate priority tasks and enable a supportive working environment.
- Negotiating with outside contractors, suppliers and other staff.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Must be a female, 40 years and above
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- At least 3 years proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Hotel Manager or similar role
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Full knowledge of house management systems and procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting skills
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Broad knowledge of household items and their care. Etc
Salary is very competitive based on experience and industry standard.
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified qualified candidates should forward their Application and CV’s to: [email protected] Kindly use the job title as the subject of your email.