Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a local NGO with its head office in Abuja, FCT. WEWE has a vision to build the capacity of widows and their orphans to stand together for their rights to actively contribute to civil society, governance and leadership in Nigeria and Africa.
WEWE has been authorized by the US. Agency for International Development (“USAID” or “donor”) to implement the Local Partner for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN) Project under a cooperative agreement. WEWE is earnestly looking for consultants for technical report writing for a 30days duration.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Report Writer
- Develop and Analyze figures for Annual Report
- Develop papers for peer review journals
Qualifications and Experience required
- Must have a minimum of a Master’s degree or PHD in Statistics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Biological Sciences, Human Nutrition or Demography.
- A minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience, preferably in a tertiary institution.
- Should possess strong research and evaluation skills in data analysis.
- Very strong report writing and analytical skills.
- Knowledgeable with using SPSS, EPI’INFO and STATA for data analysis.
- Must have published in peer review journals, with evidence of such publications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Deadline for this position is on rolling basis. WEWE will shortlist candidates on ‘first come first serve’ basis. WEWE will conduct interviews and stop reviewing applications once a suitable candidate is selected.
- WEWE-LOPIN Project will not provide travel allowance to attend interview. All applicants are advised to provide functional emails/mobile phone number on CV as well as that of at least three referees.
- Only suitable candidates will be contacted.