WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Static, Marine & Lifting Equipment Engineer
Job number: WTSHO13681
- Assist leader (Head of Mechanical static, marine & lifting Equipment) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own specialty, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows-up the technical problems raised, follows-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes.
- Follows-up the day to day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support as needed.
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the jobs as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts as required during major operations.
- Aids and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of these resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the Onne base or in Contractors facilities.
- Coordinates, per the instructions received from hierarchy, his activities with the MTMC (Maintenance and Technical Methods Contractor) method and planning engineers based in Lagos.
- Follows-up into Unisup, the computerised maintenance management system, the registration of the works, of the consumed materials, of the services, and so on.
- Follows-up the spare parts and consumables consumption, report anomalies and initiate suitable action to prevent shortage.
- Reviews the requests for materials, defines the technical specifications for purchase.
- Supervises receipt of materials on a technical point of view. Visit the Onne warehouse when required.
- Controls the condition of materials in warehouses, act for improvement as needed.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation.
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Co-ordinate these actions with concerned staff, from both offshore and onshore sites.
- Engineer University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Degree as Chief Engineer or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Marine, Hydraulic, Lifting equipment and, various mechanical Static equipment.
- 5 years as Chief Engineer on board vessel or as Mechanical Engineer in operational functions in Oil & Gas Industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply