WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Corporate Engineering Manager
About the Job
- To play a leading and collaborative role in the Technical Leadership Team, reporting to and working closely with the Technical Director
- Responsible delivery of projects on time and budget on behalf of the assets.
- Establish and maintain the Engineering Discipline Technical Authorities.
- Establish and maintain a corporate structure to manage the following;
- Oversee the resourcing, training, development and retention of engineering personnel through the implementation of a Competence Based Development system.
- Responsibility for provision of Front end support, project cost estimates, budget reporting, cash call management and resourcing for Capital Projects
- Implement and maintain a codes and standards system
- Provide support for HSE and participate in the IRP as a member
- Provide support to Gas projects team
- Lead the Engineering team of 50+Engineers across the various assets and manage a total combined budget of circa $100m.
- The Corporate Engineering Manager’s prime responsibility is to provide top quality leadership to the Engineering team and to support the yearly production targets by ensuring readiness of the facilities, flowlines and civil infrastructure within cost & schedule across the various assets. In addition, manage the recruitment, retention and competency development of Engineering staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.wtsenergy.com to apply